Ballyshannon Musical Society Annoucement – Sister act- Show will go on!!
***Announcement*** from Ballyshannon Musical Society
If present weather conditions remain in Ballyshannon and surrounding areas, ‘Sister Act’ at the Abbey Arts Centre will go ahead tonight. However, safety will be our priority, so if weather conditions deteriorate in the afternoon we will make a decision then. As of now, the show WILL go on